At Indian Walk Veterinary Center, we are known for serving our patients and clients with compassion, empathy and integrity. We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to help us continue providing the best care and service to our patients and clients.
If you believe your values match those of our practice and you would like to be part of an outstanding team, we would like to hear from you. For inquiries regarding employment at Indian Walk Veterinary Center, please contact:
Full Time/Part Time Veterinarian - Canine/Feline GP Surgical Experience
Indian Walk Veterinary Center in Newtown, PA is a small animal hospital that has an opportunity for a full-time or part-time veterinarian with a love for surgery! We are looking for an associate veterinarian to be our staff surgeon performing GP surgeries including spays/neuters, mass removals, cystotomy, and dentals w/extractions on canines/felines. We do not currently perform surgery on exotics but welcome an associate with an interest. This associate would also perform some GP wellness/sick appointments for canine/feline and if interested, exotics.
- We are proud of our great work/life balance - there are no overnights or on-call requirements, and we refer to local ER and specialty centers.
- We are a welcoming and long-tenured team of veterinarians and support staff. Our beautiful facility includes an ultrasound, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, and cold laser.
- We follow Fear Free levels 1 & 2 training protocols and most of our staff is Fear Free Certified.
- Team-building outings include cooking, woodworking, pottery classes, ax throwing, paint your pets, salt cave, tubing, dinners, and in-house CE classes, and yoga.
- We have been nominated for the Best of Bucks County Community Choice Awards 8 years in a row and have won 3 of those years!
- This opening is for either a full-time or part-time associate veterinarian. Opportunity for leadership role or associate veterinarian.
- Flexible schedule with the option for telemedicine from the office and remote work at end of shift.
- Full-time schedule is Monday-Thursday and every other Friday. Up to 5 Saturdays per year.
- Daily appointments in the morning (1-2 hours) and surgery the remainder of the afternoon (up to 4 hours) four days per week.
- Ability to refer some surgeries to local specialty centers.
- We have 2 vets that see exotics appointments and are open to an incoming vet seeing exotics also if interested.
- There will always be other vets on staff and a 2-2.5 technician to doctor ratio in surgery and appointments.
The township of Newtown is a great place to live and work. A part of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, it is part of the larger Philadelphia metropolitan area. The area provides plenty of options to explore, such as shopping, dining, entertainment, sporting events, outdoor parks, and more. This community offers something special for everyone. Enjoy all the amenities of big city life without any of the hassles!
We are a family of practices with a long history and reputation that separates us from others - see what all the buzz is about! We support our veterinarians with superior salary, benefits including health and dental, 401(k), CE days, vacation, dues, liability coverage, outstanding practice teams, a family friendly atmosphere, and much more.