- Yearly physical exam for all species of pets
- Semi-Annual Senior-Wellness Exam, including baseline blood profile and urinalysis – discount on Senior Wellness Packages!
- Yearly testing for intestinal parasites, Heartworm and Lyme Disease.
- Parasite control (Heartworm, Fleas and Ticks, Intestinal Parasites)
- Individualized vaccination program based on each pet’s specific needs
- Screening for breed-specific medical conditions
- Pet-Selection and behavioral counseling to ensure a long, happy relationship between pet and family
- Puppy and Kitten Bundles – a great way to save on your pet’s first year!
Oral Health Care
- Comprehensive oral health assessment with digital radiographs, dental cleaning and polishing and fluoride treatment
- Periodontal Procedures
- In-house and referral laboratory testing including blood and urine profiles, fecal exams, skin scrapings, and cytology.
- Specialized tests are sent to the premier laboratory facilities in the US.
- Thyroid profiles to Michigan State University,
- Gastrointestinal studies to Texas A&M University
- Allergy testing to Spectrum Laboratories.
- Medical imaging, including digital radiography (x-rays) and ultrasound
- Exploratory surgery and biopsy.
Treatment & Hospitalization
Expert Sick-Patient Care:
- Outpatient, In-patient, or Critical Care
- IV Fluids
- Oxygen Therapy
- Convenient on-site Pharmacy for your pet’s medication needs
- Order special diets and chronic medications on-line or by phone from our on-line pharmacy (prescription required), delivered to your home or office. Automatic reminder service so you never run out!
- Many medications can be compounded in specific flavors or dosage forms for ease of administration – delivered right to your home!
- VetSource Home Delivery Pharmacy – exclusively for our clients; convenient 24/7 online shopping for medications, supplements and special diets.
- Birds – Beaks, Nails, and Wings
- Routine Grooming for Animals That Require Sedation
- Medicated Baths
- Clipping of Matted Coats
- Routine and special surgical procedures
- The most current anesthetic drugs and protocols for maximum patient safety
- Continuous patient monitoring – Heart rate, Respiration, Temperature, Electrocardiogram, Pulse Oximetry (Oxygen level in blood) and Capnography (Carbon dioxide level in blood)
- Individual nursing care from admission to discharge
- HomeAgain® Micro-Chipping – to Ensure That Lost Pets Find Their Way Home