Welcome to Indian Walk Veterinary Center
Since 1990, Indian Walk Veterinary Center has been serving the pets of Bucks County, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Some of our patients come from as far away as northern New Jersey and Maryland.
We care for a wide array of animals, including dogs, cats, ferrets, snakes, lizards and other reptiles, rabbits and rodents and small birds. We believe that every pet deserves our best efforts. We consider the challenge of treating exotic pets an opportunity to expand our knowledge, to help our patients, and to educate our clients in their care.
- To celebrate the delight of the human-animal bond by educating and encouraging people to be considerate caretakers of their animal companions.
- To provide a high standard of technical expertise in an atmosphere of thoughtful concern for our patients and their families.
- Our Pet Pow Wow was a success, despite the dismal weather forecasts that kept many people away. The predicted storms held off and all who attended had a good time browsing the booths, snacking on hotdogs, ice cream and other treats and watching the various demonstrations. If you missed it this year, don’t worry; Pet Pow Wow will be back next year!
- Philly Unleashed always has classes available! Click here to find a class to fit your schedule.
- The AVMA and Pet Poison Helpline have produced some great videos about emergency care and various common household items that are toxic to pets. See the videos here in our library.
- Check out our online Library, where new articles are always being added.