Welcome to Indian Walk Veterinary Center
Since 1990, Indian Walk Veterinary Center has been serving the pets of Bucks County, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Some of our patients come from as far away as northern New Jersey and Maryland.
We care for a wide array of animals, including dogs, cats, ferrets, snakes, lizards and other reptiles, rabbits and rodents and small birds. We believe that every pet deserves our best efforts. We consider the challenge of treating exotic pets an opportunity to expand our knowledge, to help our patients, and to educate our clients in their care.
- To celebrate the delight of the human-animal bond by educating and encouraging people to be considerate caretakers of their animal companions.
- To provide a high standard of technical expertise in an atmosphere of thoughtful concern for our patients and their families.
- Indian Walk Veterinary Center and Tail Waggers Academy are proud to announce their new partnership for all of your dog training needs. Jennifer Green, CPDT-KA is a certified dog trainer who practices positive reinforcement-based methods in her training. She is the owner of Tail Waggers Academy LLC. Jenn is an AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator and a professional member of the Association for Professional Dog Trainers (APDT). She specializes in canine anxieties, aggression and phobias along with puppy and adolescent behaviors. Jenn has been training dogs since 2009. She has trained dogs in a prison setting as well as private and group instruction. Jenn will be offering group classes right here at Indian Walk in our lower level studio! Private lessons can also be arranged for basic and advanced obedience as well as behavior modification for aggression, fear and phobias.
There will be a lot of fun classes coming up on the schedule with a full line of AKC (American Kennel Club) based programs, puppy socialization, boot camps, and Therapy Dog International classes. Please be sure to check the Tail Waggers Academy website for upcoming classes. Tail Waggers Academy’s Facebook page will also have updated class information so be sure to give them a “like” to get the updates. You can email Jenn at JennGreenCPDT@gmail.com
- September 28 is World Rabies Day. Here are 5 things you need to know about this deadly disease. For more information from our Library, click here.
- THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! again for voting us Best of Bucks for 2016! We really appreciate your support.
- The AVMA and Pet Poison Helpline have produced some great videos about emergency care and various common household items that are toxic to pets. See the videos here in our library.
- Check out our online Library, where new articles are always being added.