Welcome to Indian Walk Veterinary Center
Since 1990, Indian Walk Veterinary Center has been serving the pets of Bucks County, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Some of our patients come from as far away as northern New Jersey and Maryland.
We care for a wide array of animals, including dogs, cats, ferrets, snakes, lizards and other reptiles, rabbits and rodents and small birds. We believe that every pet deserves our best efforts. We consider the challenge of treating exotic pets an opportunity to expand our knowledge, to help our patients, and to educate our clients in their care.
- To celebrate the delight of the human-animal bond by educating and encouraging people to be considerate caretakers of their animal companions.
- To provide a high standard of technical expertise in an atmosphere of thoughtful concern for our patients and their families.
VOTING TAKES PLACE MAY 1-22, 2016
CLICK BELOW TO VOTE FOR US IN TWO CATEGORIES:
- Once again we are asking our wonderful friends to vote for us as the Best of Bucks 2016. This year we are entered in two categories, Industry Leaders/Veterinarian and Services/Veterinary Hospital. You are allowed to vote in both categories. Click here and follow the instructions to vote. Thank you all for your support!
- Preparations are well under way for our Pet Pow-Wow and it looks like it will be great! So many new things to see and do! Bring your kids, friends and neighbors. And don’t forget your pets!
- SAVE THE DATE! Our 2016 Pet Pow-Wow will be held on Sunday, June 5, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Click for more information: Pet Pow Wow 2016
- Philly Unleashed always has classes available! Click here to find a class to fit your schedule.
- The AVMA and Pet Poison Helpline have produced some great videos about emergency care and various common household items that are toxic to pets. See the videos here in our library.
- Check out our online Library, where new articles are always being added.