Founded in 1990 by Dr. Lilli D. Kusiak, Indian Walk Veterinary Center started as a small single-doctor practice with two employees. It grew rapidly and in 2000 moved from a renovated two-bedroom rancher to our current, beautiful and modern building. Our staff has grown as well and now consists of 4 doctors, 5 technicians, 3 customer service associates and a practice manager.
From the moment you pull into our landscaped parking lot and pass through the gleaming glass door, you know that Indian Walk Veterinary Center is no ordinary animal care facility.
Beauty and whimsy abound in the public areas, to delight and relax visitors, who will transmit these calming influences to their pets. Conveniences such as leash hooks in the checkout area and ergonomically displayed pet foods show the attention to detail that pervades the entire facility.
An ultra-modern heating and air conditioning system provides comfort, controls odor and prevents disease transmission between patients. The automated electrical generator and sophisticated lightning protection array ensure safety and uninterrupted power to all hospital systems during a storm or power outage.
Highlights of our practice include:
- Extensive appointment hours
- Spacious, attractive reception and examination areas
- Professional, courteous, knowledgeable staff
- Expert veterinary care of cats, dogs, ferrets, rabbits, small rodents, reptiles and other exotic pets
- Retail section featuring a full line of prescription diets and other products for healthy pets
- Full-service online shopping for home delivery of your pet’s chronic medications, food, healthy treats and more
- On-site laboratory and diagnostic imaging departments
- Outstanding surgical and treatment facilities